Whenever I see a post talking about “Well maybe this character acted this way because…” or “Well maybe Telltale made it happen that way because…”
it just makes me even more mad.
I mean, look at this, from a storytelling point of view
- you need to rack your brains in order to find a possible explanation for characters behaving wildly OOC
- you need to actively try to explain away asspull “plot twists” in order for the story to work
- plot points are built up and then dropped for no reason
- interesting and dynamic characters have their potential completely wasted
- the narrative relies on emotion left over from its first season in order to try to make you care
- they make a choice between two sides more difficult by trying to make them both look like a-holes, instead of ya know, making them both sympathetic, consistent, and complicated characters
- no one in the story cares any more. Whenever someone dies, it is senseless and emotionless. It’s not even made to seem like these characters have become numb to death, the narrative does not even try to treat it as tragic in any way.
Look, it’s no longer a good story. And it’s not even worth trying to explain away.
closing panel from my second guest page in Simon Hanselmann’s “Truth Zone” Series.
Put the bottle down. Tumblr is for everyone.
Series of paintings discovered in an abandon mental asylum in Italy.
if you dont eat the pizza crust you are weak and natural selection is coming for you
after ep4 i feel really bad for always associating clem with luke in my drawings so i’m here to redeem myself
I need fanart of magnolia and new agnes oblige
we interrupt this dod3 spamming for BEAUTIFUL QUEEN AGNES OBLIGE